Actress Sonam Kapoor believes in being friendly

MUMBAI - In an industry where people play the numbers game, actress Sonam Kapoor believes in being friendly. "Almost all of my directors are my friends. Be it Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra or Punit Malhotra, they all are dear friends. Even all my male co-stars are my friends," Sonam said at a recent event. As for her female friends in B-Town, she said: "I am most close to Jacqueline (Fernandes) and Asin (Thottumkal). In fact, these two are doing a movie (‘Housefull 2’) together and I am so jealous of them!" 
The actress, who is looking forward to her film ‘Players’, is set to don the garb of Santa, and play peacemaker between two friends on the TV show ‘Superstar Santa’. "My episode has two girls whose friendship is broken due to misunderstanding. My job is to bring them together and try to understand what went wrong," said Sonam, who insists she tries her best to be there for her own friends despite being busy. "I have a huge bunch of friends and I am always there for them whenever needed," she added.

1 comment:

  1. I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
    My web site > Best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Only genuine comments please!

Most Popular Posts